- Vision Support: Vitamin A is essential for maintaining optimal vision, especially in low-light conditions. It contributes to the health of the retina and may help prevent night blindness.
- Immune System Boost: Vitamin A supports the immune system, helping the body defend against infections and illnesses.
- Skin Health: As an antioxidant, Vitamin A promotes healthy skin by protecting it from oxidative stress and supporting cell regeneration.
- Enhanced Nutritional Content: Fortify your food products with Vitamin A to offer a more nutritionally complete product, meeting the demands of health-conscious consumers.
- Extended Shelf Life: Vitamin A’s antioxidant properties can contribute to extending the shelf life of your products by preventing oxidative deterioration.
- Appealing Visual Appeal: Vitamin A is known for its vibrant color, adding an attractive hue to food products and increasing visual appeal.
Bakery and Confectionery: Enrich your baked goods with Vitamin A for a nutritional boost without compromising on taste.
Dairy Products: Fortify milk and dairy products to offer a wholesome option for consumers, especially those seeking enhanced nutritional content.
Beverages: Incorporate Vitamin A into beverages for both its health benefits and visually appealing color..
- Nutritional Supplements: Dietary supplements with various B vitamins fill gaps in nutrition.
- Yeast Production: B vitamins are added to yeast cultures for optimal fermentation.
- Flavor Enhancement: B3, B2, and B6 enhance the flavor of certain food products.
- Preservation: B2 is used as an antioxidant to extend the shelf life of food products.
- Animal Feed: Vitamin B supplements in animal feed ensure livestock health and impact meat, dairy, and egg quality.