Welcome to the HHOYA website.
HHOYA is the data controller, which means that we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal data.
This policy sets out the principles governing our use of your personal data. This policy applies whether you contact us through our website or through a trade show or event, a sales person, a promotion or any other channel.
We respect your privacy and take it very seriously, and we ask that you read this policy carefully as it contains important information on:
- the personal data we collect about you;
- what we do with your information; and
- who your information might be shared with
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: Information that can identify you, such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Non-Personal Information: Information that cannot be used to identify you personally, such as demographic information, IP addresses, browser types, and usage data.
How We Collect Information
We may collect information in the following ways:
- Directly from You: We collect information when you provide it to us, such as when you fill out contact forms, subscribe to our newsletter, or make a purchase.
- Automatically: We collect information automatically as you navigate our website, including through cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our website and services.
- To communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries and providing updates.
- To personalize your experience and offer content and features tailored to your interests.
- To process transactions and send transaction notifications.
- To monitor and analyze usage patterns and trends.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with:
- Service providers who assist us in providing and maintaining our website and services.
- Third parties, such as analytics providers, to help us analyze and improve our website and services.
- Legal authorities when required by law or to protect our rights and the rights of others.
- Business partners in the event of a merger, acquisition, or other business transaction.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to:
- Access and update your personal information.
- Opt-out of marketing communications.
- Delete your personal information.
We employ reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.